Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This Month

Now that it's halfway through the month I realized I hadn't said what's special about this month! I missed the Festival of Sleep Day which was on the 3rd- have to admit, I haven't really been sleeping much or well for the last couple of weeks, so it wouldn't have helped! Hugging Day is on the 21st- so hug someone special. And this whole month is Diet Month, Volunteer Blood Donor Month and Eye Health Care Month.

Sometime when I feel like weeding through all of my pictures, I'll post stuff from Christmas. I just haven't felt like going there yet... today hasn't been one of my better days. But I'm getting the hang of things- a bad day is usually followed by a couple of good ones!

6 comments:

mort said...

Thinking of you. We missed you at playgroup and the library.

Steve, Crystal, Cohen & Carson said...

I've been thinking of you often. hope all is well with you, Serra and baby! Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Lorie said...

I would just like to say that "Diet Month" is officially not on my list. However, that sleeping and hugging thing sounds really good...especially the sleeping part :) Fun facts! Glad to see your fun post! Hope you're doing well!! And give Serra a hug and kiss from me!

Amy said...

Sad day! Due to the start of 9am church, I did not get to celebrate the Festival of Sleep Day! I did however make up for the loss the following Saturday (now the ONLY day I don't have to be out of the house by 8:30!)

Sorry you had a rough day(s). Just know that I am always a phone call, email or IM away. And if you needed me to, I would drop everything and be there in 11 hours!

I love you!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen & Carson said...

Kristen thanks for the super fun get together- so sorry i couldn't stay longer- all of us are under the weather except for Cohen. I hope all is well with you- I didn't get to talk to you much. You look great and Serra is a sweetheart!

Brandon and Christina MacGregor said...

We love you and hope that you are doing well!!! And I'm impressed at your workout progress- I should get back into the swing of things. I do a Zumba exercise class twice a week, but I should really do more than that. Any ways, I just wanted to tell you that you're amazing, because I don't know if you hear it enough, and if you ever want to talk I'm here for you! And I think lots of other people are there for you, too. :)

Generic125x125