Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas & Other Photos

Well, I finally did it- I went through all the pictures on my camera from over the last two months. Here are my favorites.

We bought a potty for Serra- haven't used it yet, but here she is playing with it with her baby doll.

Here are the adult stockings [R to L: Ian, Kristen, Brandon, Christina, Sommer]


Here are the kids' stockings [L to R: Timothy, Serra]

Serra loves to play Playstation games with Ian- she isn't completely naked, Ian's hand and controller are covering her diaper.


Serra LOVES to put on her Mrs. Potato Head glasses.


Here's Serra standing completely still during her first dance recital. Yeah, did that the whole time.


Serra checking herself out in the mirror before her dance recital.


Serra's dance outfit.


A back shot to see her cute hair I did.


Christmas Eve beverages- Miner wassail and no-egg egg nog.


Christmas Eve dinner- ham, twice baked potatoes and salads.

The tree with ALL of the presents.


Christmas Eve PJs- Christina & Brandon.

Christmas Eve PJs- Sommerlynn & Timothy.

Our Christmas Eve PJs.

Santa's gifts for Serra & Timothy.


Checking out Serra's stocking.


Serra's new Care Bear from Santa.


Christmas Breakfast- eggs, hash brown patties, sausages, bacon, cinnamon rolls, juice, milk and hot chocolate! Whew!

Brandon & Christina made these special BLTs for us.

Sommerlynn made this really cheesy/meaty lasagna for us.

Here's my new haircut- right after getting it done- too bad I didn't get a facial and some makeup applications done! Oh well.

Serra being her typical silly self.

4 comments:

Kim said...

cute pics! Hope you are doing okay. I was thinking about you last night as I went to the mall and got 2 more (yes 2 more) Joanne Fluke books. Hang in there!

Amy said...

Cute pictures! I just looked through most of these on FB. That Serra is so cute! and your hair looks FAN-tastic! I wish I looked that good with no makeup!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

I just wanna squeal with girly delight at how stinking cute Serra's dance costume is! It looks like you had tons of good food and I didn't know Brandon and Christina came to visit- so fun! Can't wait to see what your baby is- boy or girl?- well either way they are going to be adorable! Your hair looks amazing by the way!

mort said...

You are a good woman
Read the Pope Joan book, its good.

Generic125x125