Friday, July 4, 2008

***SOLD!***

We sold our home!!! After only about 3 weeks on the market we received an offer two days ago that was a lot lower than we would have liked. We decided to give them a counteroffer instead of just refusing and they came back to us today to say they accepted it! We were actually sitting on a blanket outside waiting for the Provo parade to start when we received the call. I immediately gave a whoop and told my extended family the good news [the parade was part of our family reunion]. Anyway, so we will be going up to Pocatello on the 10th in hopes to find a home- and we'd better hurry because our currently home closes on the 29th of this month! That gives us just a little over 3 weeks!!! So many plans, reservations, and packing to do! But at least we've sold the house- for a fair price- and we'll finally be moving on and moving up [or at least up in a northward direction :) ].

2 comments:

The Mendes Family said...

That is great news! I'm so happy that you were able to sell your house...I wish I could help you get moved!

Oliver and Megan Hansen said...

Congratulations! But then I'm reminded of the times that we could have gotten together and didn't and know the opportunity isn't available. I love you Kristen!

Generic125x125