Friday, July 11, 2008

SOLD!!!... AGAIN!

We went up to Pocatello this last Thursday on sort of a last-ditch effort to find a home before we are homeless [seeing as the closing date for our current home in Utah is within a few weeks, if we didn't find a home this time, we'd probably have to stay in an apartment in Idaho until we did find a home]. But we were fortunate and found two great homes. We put an offer on our favorite of the two and received a reasonable counteroffer just today- which we accepted! So we close on our Utah home on the 29th of this month and close on our new Idaho home on the 30th. It is a very nice home that we are VERY excited to move into. It probably won't be posted long, but until they take it off the internet you can see it at: http://www.satterfieldrealty.com/mls/residential/530840/
It has 5 beds, 2 baths, and laundry upstairs; kitchen, living room, family room, dining room on the main floor; a small family room, craft room, and theater room in the basement. It also comes with a beatifully landscaped yard- and hot tub! We were a little nervous at first since it was built in 1986, but a lot of the home has been remodelled- and some of it is even add-ons. Hopefully we can put more years into this one- I don't want to move again anytime in the near future! :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! I cannot imaging being able to move into such a nice home! I can't imagine living in such a big place--if you can remember what I grew up in, then you can understand that statement. Congratulations! And I know that you are going to make it beautiful!

Kristen said...

I know... I'm real excited until I think about how I'm going to have to clean it! Haha!

Anonymous said...

That is so great! You're home sounds amazing. I can't wait to see pictures!

Super Kimmie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures.

Aunt Kim

Generic125x125