Friday, April 6, 2012

Japanese Cherry Blossoms

 I've fallen in love with the newer Japanese cherry blossom look for decorating a nursery.  But I have no need for a nursery... so I was thinking it could fit perfectly with my color scheme and the mood I want for Serra's room when she and Alex no longer share.  So I've been on the lookout for ideas for decorating when I remembered that Utah County has tons of these beautiful pink blossom trees and I have a camera!  Then I lucked out because there was a gorgeous tree just 2 doors down from my sister's house- so I took some pictures a couple of days ago.  What do you think?  I'm not sure which ones I'll frame for her room- it depends on how everything else turns out.





2 comments:

Megan said...

Well if you are incorporating blue and pink, the one with the sky as a backdrop is beautiful. although the close up would fit no matter what the rest of the color scheme is. Beautiful as always. :)

Molly said...

That will be a great color scheme and I LOVE those blossoms!

Generic125x125