Friday, November 21, 2008

SimplyFun.com

I went to a party hosted by Ian's aunt in the Jordan area and had SO much fun. Instead of the typical, our product is so great you should buy it jargon, we actually just sat around and played the actual games that they sell- no pressure at all to buy- and it was tons of fun! So much fun in fact, that I am now hosting my own party- and anyone in the area is welcome to come and play with me! It's Wednesday, December 3rd at 7pm. I'll even have refreshments- just let me know if you're coming so I can plan the right amount of goodies! [If you need my address again or directions just let me know!]

2 comments:

Amy said...

Fun! What party is it? There is a company that sells games?

Kristen said...

Oh, I guess I didn't leave that info... the title links to it- it's www.simplyfun.com- SUPER fun games for toddlers, school aged children, teens and adults- it's a pretty new company.

Generic125x125