Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blickenstaff's


Oh my goodness!  I've never heard of this store- Ian and I were on a date and decided to wander The Gateway shopping center in Salt Lake when we came across this store: Blickenstaff's.  Pretty much anything that totes games draws Ian's attention, so we went in.  It was amazing!  It was fun to look at all the toys- they even had a conveyor belt above our heads with different toys and games hanging down that would wrap them around the store!  There was also a candy section, but avoided it.  ;)  Ian said it best when he said, "I'll be stopping here every time I come to the Gateway now!"  I just thought it was a good idea we didn't have the kids with us...

1 comment:

Super Kimmie said...

evettae3I love Blickenstaff's - didn't know there was one in SLC but I love the one in Riverwood's.

Generic125x125