Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Alex!

 In lieu of paying someone else to take crappy pictures [in my opinion anyway... because I'm picky and hate some of the things they do- or don't do!], I decided to start taking my own pictures.  Some of you may remember the Christmas family pictures I took- I thought they turned out well.  Obviously even I have some things to learn- especially when I can't actually look through the lens because I'm in the picture!  But I decided to plug through and try again with Alex's 2 year pictures.  I can't believe my baby is 2- but at the same time it feels like he's been 1 for three years!  He is such a fun bundle of joy- everyone always comments on how happy and expressive he is.  I can't wait to show him off to all the family we have coming this summer to visit.  Anyway, here are some of my favorites that turned out [and a few silly ones]!  Oh... and just one last side note- these are the raw pictures, meaning I haven't cropped or edited anything yet.  It always takes me forever to do that, so I figured I would share now while it's still somewhat close to his actual birthday.  :)








2 comments:

Megan said...

what a handsome little boy.

L said...

Oh, he is cute!!

Generic125x125