Saturday, June 2, 2012

Alex's 2nd Birthday Party

 I joined Crowdtap to take surveys, etc. and get points.  They sent me a kit to have a party to celebrate Madagascar 3 coming to theaters- my kids are SUPER excited.  At random times throughout the day, Serra starts singing, "I want to move-it, move-it!  I like to party, party!"  So I decided it would make life easier if I just had Alex's birthday party be Madagascar themed- they gave me everything I needed!  And we had a blast- with some Marty zebra cupcakes, pin the tail on Gloria, Madagascar masks, a pool outside, and watching Madagascar 2 upstairs!








  

 

 











We had tons of fun- Serra is now REALLY anxious for her birthday in 2 months too!  Madagascar 3 came out in theaters this last weekend- we haven't had a chance to see it, but maybe one of these days we'll get around to it.  It's definitely on our list of things to see- it looks like the funniest one yet!  Have any of you seen it yet?

1 comment:

Brandon, Christina, Ariadne said...

Cute birthday idea- you did such a great job! I haven't seen Madagascar 3, but I'm interested in it. Let me know if you like it! :-D

Generic125x125