Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's a Boy!

There is a lady in our ward here who works at the women's clinic that I had Serra at- and for fun she lets anyone come down when she's not busy to do an ultrasound and find out what they're baby is! So when she heard that I didn't get my ultrasound last week like I should have, she offered for me to come tonight if she wasn't busy. Well, I got the call and ran down there. She hasn't been wrong yet, I don't think [but even I agreed with her after seeing the ultrasound]- and she says it's a boy! So I'm nervous, but excited- and in a lot of ways I'm glad that I'll have 1 of each, especially with the circumstances and not knowing if I'll ever have any more. I still have my official ultrasound with the real ultrasound technician next Tuesday, but I'm confident that they'll just confirm what we found out tonight. :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations! I love boys! They are crazy, but so much fun.

Amy said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm so glad you'll get to have one of each!

Love you!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Yeah! Okay so the thought of a boy is really intimidating- kind of like "what do I do with boys". Trust me they grow on you. I love love love my two boys- they are so cute and so much fun. And Serra is going to be an awesome big sister! Big congrats! Now my mom and I can plan the shower!

Super Kimmie said...

Too exciting - congratulations!

Generic125x125