Sunday, July 19, 2009

Goodbye Utah

Well, it's finally arrived- our last days in Utah! I've been living here since the fall of 2000... guess I've had a long enough streak! We had a garage sale on Saturday- made $200 and got rid of a bunch of junk. And we've been packing like crazy all weekend. Tomorrow, we'll move my sister, Paige, out of her apartment and into our house and we'll also move our stuff out of our house. Tuesday morning, we'll make the drive out of state and unload in our new home! It's been kind of sad thinking about leaving- some people/places more than others- but we're really excited to finally be on this leg of our journey that started a year and a half ago! Goodbye, Utah- thanks for the memories!

4 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting to be moving! I can't wait to see you guys!
Hey, are we doing a SimplyFun party while you're here? I'd better get inviting if we are!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I'm excited for you! ...and also a little jealous that you guys are having a Simply Fun party next week at Amy's...maybe I'll have to come back up for the party...

Super Kimmie said...

I'm excited for you guys but I'm going to miss you too. I wish I could have gotten over there to see you before you left but with the wedding over the weekend we were swamped. For sure let us know when you are going to be in town so you can come for dinner.

Kim

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Don't leave- okay well I am sure my begging and pleading won't keep you here, but we will miss you- and all the good food you bring to family gatherings. Hope all goes well!

Generic125x125