Friday, July 22, 2011

4th of July & Visiting Paige

I'm blogging about something during the actual month it occurred! Barely...

Serra was a little scared by the fireworks at first.


Then she decided they were really fun. [Notice, Alex has pretty much the same expression- a "that's interesting, but I've seen better" look!]


Serra LOVED holding a "firework" in her own hand!


We didn't trust Alex with a sparkler this year, so we silly-stringed him instead!


We also went down to Utah for a week to visit my sister, Paige, after having her first baby- a boy named Scott Randall Harley. And he is SUCH a doll!
Serra LOVED holding baby Scott- I decided to risk taking a picture of all 3 of them together and it was worth it! Alex was constantly trying to get to Scott while we were there- luckily during the 3 seconds I was taking the photo he chose to play with Scott's leg instead of his face!


I took some pictures of Paige and her family while we were there. When Serra saw all the stuff set up, she knew what was going on and really wanted a picture of her and Alex. It actually turned out pretty cute considering I didn't dress them for one or anything!


Paige wanted a nursing cover like the one above- but it costs like $45. So I made her TWO for about $20 instead:


And lastly, while I was there, I had a new fridge delivered- I LOVE it! I can't wait to move back and actually use it! :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't believe that Paige is a mom. But congrats to her. Little Scott looks like a cutie.

Generic125x125