Friday, August 1, 2008

August 2008

Not a whole lot has changed- no one else has even come to look at our house. I've been getting my hands on some simple craft projects [I can't do a whole ton because my craft room is one of the many things packed and in storage to make our house look less "cluttered" for shows]. Right now I'm making all kinds of hair bows for Serra- she actually has enough hair to hold a hair clip! I am so excited, I've made way too many bows. But I can always keep some as baby shower gifts or something! Serra is nearly 1 year old and we still can't believe it- she isn't walking yet, but she REALLY wants to. I think she could do it, she's just lazy because she knows she can crawl faster. I'm sure it'll happen in the next month or two. We're hoping to go to Cache Valley this month for some shopping- and visit Serra's grandparents in California. Hopefully we can get it all done this month, but we'll see! [It's also our 5 year anniversary- I can't believe it's been 5 YEARS!!!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys next week! I'm really excited for you to come. BTW, wow, I hadn't even realized it's been 5 years!

Generic125x125